The smart-lighting answer built-in with Opsys Tech LiDAR is focused for
manufacturing automobiles as early as 2025
LAS VEGAS and HOLON, Israel, Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Opsys Tech, developer of the world’s most superior patented True Stable-State Scanning LiDAR expertise, immediately introduced that it’ll show a LiDAR-integrated good taillight answer co-developed with SL Corp., a South Korea-based main auto elements provider. The good taillight answer might be displayed within the Opsys Tech sales space (#6507) on the 2023 Shopper Electronics Present in Las Vegas starting January 5, 2023. This good lighting answer with built-in Opsys Tech LiDAR is focused for manufacturing automobiles as early as 2025. SL Corp. is a world provider to a number of main automakers.
“This profitable co-development with world main auto elements provider SL Corp. validates that Opsys LiDAR meets all technical necessities essential to allow built-in LiDAR good lighting options,” mentioned Opsys Tech CEO Rafi Harel. “It represents a powerful recognition that Opsys Tech True Stable-State Scanning LiDAR is superior to different LiDAR applied sciences and considerably improve car security whereas maximizing set up flexibility. We sit up for persevering with our shut collaboration with SL Corp., together with LiDAR integration into headlights and smart-lighting options within the cabin inside.”
“SL has efficiently accomplished the verification of good taillights with built-in Opsys LiDAR for autonomous parking and security enhancement, plus elimination of blind spots behind the car,” mentioned Wanseok Kim, Senior Researcher of R&D at SL Corp. “SL is at present additionally growing a high-performance LiDAR-integrated good headlight answer with Opsys LiDAR, which can enhance autonomous driving. This superior integration will allow SL to supply an entire autonomous-driving answer for mass manufacturing autos.”
Automakers are pursuing varied use-cases and set up flexibility of LiDAR options to extend car security with enhanced superior driver help techniques (ADAS) to cut back accidents and for superior L3/L4/L5 autonomous driving functions. Different near-term sensor integration could happen in headlights, windshields, grilles and roof areas.
Opsys Tech provides a wholly new and ground-breaking class of LiDAR: True Stable State Scanning LiDAR with no transferring elements, which will be tailored in any functions with out limitation. Opsys Tech’s patented True Stable-State Scanning LiDAR expertise combines the most effective of current strategies with out trade-offs whereas delivering superior reliability and efficiency in each crucial class at the most effective worth.
Opsys Tech Scanning LiDAR:
- Has completely no transferring elements
- Permits best-in-class decision and scanning charge whereas delivering finest worth
- Delivers above 90% likelihood of detection at 200-meters vary for 10% reflectivity
- Delivers all “specs on a regular basis” throughout the total discipline of view
Opsys Tech @ CES2023
The Opsys Tech workforce invitations you to fulfill us at CES 2023, sales space #6507 in Las Vegas, NV and to schedule to take a journey with our dwell demo in @Vegas site visitors.
About Opsys Tech
Opsys Tech was based in 2016 and has developed a world-leading patented True Stable-State Scanning LiDAR answer that can drive adoption and commercialization of autonomous and semi-autonomous autos with maximized security and efficiency. Opsys Tech is headquartered in Israel, with areas in america, Europe and Asia.
On the Internet: http://www.opsys-tech.com/
About SL Corp
SL Corp is an auto elements producer and supplier. Its product portfolio consists of auto elements similar to auto lamp assemblies, chassis, mirrors, head-up shows and front-end modules. SL is now offering clever lamp system for good driving primarily based on Opsys high-performance LiDAR. The corporate primarily operates in Korea, America, China, Europe and India.
On the Internet: www.slworld.com
CONTACT: Scott Fosgard, [email protected] or 734-272-7440
SOURCE Opsys Tech